Enjoy all the nutritional benefits of Quinoa and Bulgur with sundried tomatoes and a delicately flavoured tomato seasoning. Use as a side to Mediterranean vegetables, meat or fish or instead of rice, pasta and potatoes. Ready to serve in 15 minutes.
Check out the nutritional benefits:
• Low in fat and calories, but high in proteins and fibre
• Rich source of Iron
• Bulgur is a good source of vitamin B6, folate, and pantothenic acid, all of which play a crucial role in activating enzymes that regulate the metabolic processes of the body.
• Reduces the Risk of Gallstone Formation
• Bulgur is a good source of calcium and magnesium, which are essential for maintaining bone health.
How to cook Tomato Quinoa & Bulgur Wheat Mix
• Bring 450ml of water to the boil in a saucepan. Add 200g of Tomato Quinoa & Bulgur Mix.
• Stir, reduce heat, cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
• Remove from heat. Add a little butter or olive oil (optional) and season lightly. Keep covered for another 2-3 min. Serve warm or let cool and eat as you wish.