Organic Avocado Oil 250ml
Emile Noel, Organic, Virgin, First Cold Pressed, Avocado Oil. The smooth, buttery taste of ripe avocado.
Avocado Oil is one of the healthiest edible oils in the world. The benefits include:
- Having one of the highest levels of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats (in comparison with other oils)
- Up to four times more beta-sitosterol than olive oil, to assist in lowering cholesterol
- High levels of alpha- and beta-carotene, which protect against heart disease and cancer
- An excellent source of lutein (up to four times more than olive oil), which helps protect against macular degeneration and blindness
- A permitted EU EFSA health claim for the statement: “High in Vitamin E, being 20% of an RDA of 12mg in a 15 ml serving”
- One of the few plant sources, and the highest, of Co Q10, equal to that of most meats
- Avocado Oil ranks highest in monounsaturated fat, vitamin E, lutein, Co Q10, plant sterols and glutathione.
- A much higher smoke point (255°C/491°F) than other extra virgin oils
All is natural and contains no trans fats, additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Uses: panfrying, roasting, baking, dips, sauces and marinades, drizzle over cooked vegetables. Add a little lemon, lime or vinegar for a simple salad dressing. It’s also excellent for skin and hair, externally as well as internally!
Nutritional information (per 100ml): Total energy 3370kJ/805Cal, fat 91g of which saturated 13g polyunsaturated 10g of which Omega 3 12g, monounsaturated 68g protein 0g, carbohydrate 0g, fibre 0g, salt 0g.