Manuka Honey Raw Organic KFactor 12
Manuka honey benefits:
- Treats Burns, Wounds and Ulcers (due to hydrogen peroxide content)
- Helps with SIBO, Low Stomach Acid, Acid Reflux
- Improves Sore Throats and Immunity, good for singers as it keeps their vocal apparatus in good shape.
- Helps to control Allergies
- Prevents Tooth Decay and Gingivitis
- Improves Sleep
- Aids IBS and IBD Treatment
- Beauty Treatment and Health Booster (use it in a homemade face wash, in shampoo or in a detox drink)
Manuka Honey Raw Organic KFactor 12 produced by Wedderspoon is the honey blend that has a variety of plant sources but has a significant amount from the Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) plant. As bees have a considerable flight distance and need variety in their diet, honey will never be 100% one nectar source.
KFactor guarantees high Manuka pollen count to determine purity. 12 certifies that 65% or more manuka pollen in every jar and is a rating system approved by the New Zealand government.
Each batch of Wedderspoon Manuka Honey KFactor 12 is sourced and tested for its higher pollen count, live enzymes, antioxidants and various other phytochemical components. All Wedderspoon artisanal unpasteurised honey is RAW meaning that they have not been heated over 42 degrees Celsius, the average temperature of the inside of a working beehive. Raw honey is important, as this ensures that the natural bee enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and activity present in raw honey remains unaltered, intact and are not destroyed during packaging. All jars of honey are tested to ensure they never contain chemical residues and antibiotics.
Manuka honey Wedderspoon:
- raw and unpasteurised
- free of antibiotics, glyphosate and pesticides
- each pot can be traced back to the beekeeper
- produced and packed in New Zeland
- SQF certified (Food Safety and Food Quality)
- the packaging is BPA free
Ingredients: raw manuka honey.
No need to refrigerate. Not suitable for children under 12 months.
Nutritional information (per 100g): Energy 1435 kJ (343 kcal), fat 0g, carbohydrates 80g of which sugars 76g, protein 0g, salt 0g.