It can also be applied onto skin externally as it provides wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe and help reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic itchy, dry skin conditions.
Aloe Vera is important for:
- The digestive system and soothing the Glycemic Index tract. Aloe Vera contains enzymes, which are known to help with the breakdown of sugars and fats to keep your digestion running smoothly.
- Aloe Vera Juice contains important vitamins and minerals like vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid. This juice is also rich in minerals such as calcium, iron and magnesium, as well as a high content of amino acids, which are essential for optimal health.
- Aloe Vera Juice is extremely hydrating for the skin and may help certain skin conditions where the skin gets very dry and needs moisturising.
- Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. There are compounds in Aloe Vera that may help neutralise the effects of UV radiation, skin damage, and help in the prevention of ageing skin.
- Aloe Vera Juice can help regulate and balance your body’s PH levels.